Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Poor Pretty Little Rich Girls

On Sunday I was minding my own business, watching the newest episode of KUWTK (don't judge me. You would be one of them if you could) a new show came on called Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.


I've seen commercials for it and thought it might be interesting. Kind of like Real Housewives with people my age (22). Um yeah, I was way wrong. The two main girls, crap….what are their names? Ok I'm just going to call them Chinese and Blondie…Anyway, Blondie and Chinese are 25 and do nothing with their lives, except spend their parents money.

Oh wait, Blondie has a blog and thats her "business." I just checked it out. I'm not one to hate on another person's blog…but come on. There are some very successful bloggers out there…she doesn't seem to be one of them.  Blondie also has a boyfriend who kinda looks like Prince William (currently not during his pre bold spot state). Chinese does nothing and didn't even know her family was rich until she saw her dad was in Forbes…right.

During the show one of them spent $40,000 at a bar. You read that right. I'm not sure why this makes me so angry. I watch all the Real Housewives and I'm sure some of those women spend just as much. Maybe because Chinese and Blondie do not work for their money.

Maybe because it's that $40,000 would pay off my entire student loan debt. Yea thats probably it.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete