Image Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Confessions



I'm trying something new. I'm going to try to post a blog every Wednesday with some confessions. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep with this..but Im going to try. So...here it goes:

Confession #1:
 I always feel the need to try different hairstyles. Not for special occasions but for every day. And when I repeat hairstyles I feel like every one is thinking, "She is wearing that hairstyle again??" I even know that that is completely irrational, but I still feel that way.


Confession #2
I'm in my humanities class right now. And instead of taking notes I'm doing this!


Confession #3
I'm not wearing any make up right now. Thats actually kinda embarrassing, I never used to leave my dorm room with out make on. Maybe its because none of my roommates put a lot of emphasis on wearing make up every day. Or maybe its because I don't get to see Ken as often anymore.

Confession #4
Sometimes I feel like i'm not good at my major (graphic design). Especially when my class choses a symbol for my new "company" (class project) that my roommate designed and ignored the others that I did. If you read this Mary don't feel bad, I am extremely thankful for you helping me.  This is something I love, it's been something I've loved since I was 14 years old. And I'm afraid that my love doesn't show though in my work. I want to do what I love for the rest of my life but I worry that it's not possible.

Confession #5
I don't tell many people about this blog. I'm not sure if anything I write is actually worth reading and I'd hate to have people I know read this and think it isn't interesting at all and that I'm a fool for writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment