Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

How to fix a chipped Manicure

Have you ever painted your nails the cutest color only to have them chip the next day? You cant just paint over the chip because it will be noticeable and taking off the color on the whole nail then repainting is a pain in the butt. But lucky for you, I know a easy trick to make you manicure look new. 

You'll need: 

Nail Polish remover, some Q-tips (I only used 2), and the nail polish that you're currently wearing.

Step 1 (optional)

Pour some nail polish remover into the top of your nail polish remover bottom. You don't need to do this but it is easier to dip the Q-tip into.

Step 2

Dip your Q-tip into the nail polish remover

Step 3

Gently rub the dipped Q-tip onto the chipped part of your nail. It will take some off but that is what you want

Step 4
this is a great picture. I know! lol

Take your nail polish and dab it on the chipped part. Wait for polish to dry

Step 5
Put one final coat of nail polish over you nails. This make sure the polish looks even


Sorry I don't have a final shot but I wasn't patient enough to let my polish dry and I smudged my whole right hand. Oh well. I hope this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment