Image Map

Thursday, May 31, 2012

It has started

That's right, summer camp has started! For those of you that do not know, I work at a park district's summer camp. I work Tiny Tots camp, so I have ages 3-5.

Sadly we do not get to go on any field trips with the kids because of their age. We try to make staying there fun by having a theme each week. This weeks theme is Dr Seuss! We read them lots of books, made thing 1 and thing 2 with our hand prints, and tomorrow we are going to watch Horton hears a who! Some of our other themes are Under the Sea, Sweet Treats, Royalty Week, the mighty Jungle, Buggin' Out, Dinosaur Week, Nursery Rhymes, Up Up & Away, and Stars and Stripes. In excited, but I.need to think of lots of ideas!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love working with kids! I almost finished my education degree, but had to take a break this year because my financial aid got cut. =/ That sounds like an awesome, exhausting job. =)
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete