I'm trying something new this Thursday. The site I usually link up withs topic is about being active. Since I just had surgery I haven't really don't anything active lately. And since I love Jenna's blog I decided to link up with her.
The last thing I ate: M&M Pretzels. I love these things. I pretend that they're good fore me since they have pretzels in them lol.
The last thing I received as a gift: this cheetah print shirt from my adorable niece and nephew. They're so cute my nephew told my sister I should get a gift because I was going to the doctor.
The last grade I received: An A on my logo design for graphic design. Yay!!!
The last thing I wrote on my calendar: Doctors appointment at 2:45. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do
The last tv show I watched: The View. Since when did these women become politicians? They were talking about stuff like they were the ones making the laws. It was kinda annoying.




I hope that vlog you did was for tomorrows link up! We would love to have you! And THANKS for linking up today!! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteIt is actually for tomorrow! I'm super excited about it. And thank you, I'm feeling better already.
Delete