Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday

Oh man, TGIF is an understatement. The week flew by but each day absolutely dragged. The kids at work were crazy, everything was crazy!

1. I'm finally getting some office hours. Thank god, I love extra money on my paycheck

2. The Shedd Aquarium was free all week. So I went with my sister, my niece and nephew, and their little cousin. We didn't see much but it was fun.

That picture makes me laugh, she was trying to walk like a penguin.
and hey that's my foot!
3. Ken and I might be going to a Sox game tonight! Woo I haven't been to one in years!

4. We made the cutest Jelly fish project. The kids loved it.

they're such cuties
5. I finally have internet at my house! So I will be able to post a lot more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment