Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Color Blocking Like a Champ

Today is the first day of class for me.
My schedule is pretty great.
11-12:15 Ancient/Medieval Art
1:30-3:30 Computer Animation
3:30-5:30 Layout an Lettering for Design
6:30-9:00 General Ethics

I was just kidding about that awesome part. I'm in class all day.
I should be in class right not but we got out early.

Back to the color blocking.
I decided to do something really fun with my clothes.
I tried color blocking



action shot!
So what do you think?
Did I pass or fail the color blocking test?

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at that schedule thinking, "In class until nine? How is that the best schedule ever?" And then realized it was sarcasm. I do have to say though, although the times don't look super amazing the classes seem so fun and interesting. I would love to be enrolled in a few of those! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm so excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete