Because I think I'm having one right now.
![]() |
| that's what I look like right now |
Lately I've been wondering if I really want to do Graphic Design for the rest of my life.
Ok, that's not entirely true. I love design. Really, but lately I've been wondering if I should be doing something else; if I would be better at something else.
I've mentioned before how I work at a summer camp while I'm home. On our last day I was speaking with my supervisor and a mother of a child in the camp. The mother was surprised to learn that I was not going to school for primary education. She was even more shocked to learn that my major had nothing to do with education at all. My supervisor and the mother both agreed that I would make a great teacher.
At first I just laughed it off. When I was a (secondary) Education major all I could think about was graphic design and how much I missed it. Once I switched my major I never looked back, until now. I told my sister about what they said I thought she would laugh too. But she didn't. Instead she told me she could see me as a teacher, and that she thinks it would be something I enjoy. Ken also said the same thing.
Now I'm just confused.
Because if I switch my major now I'm screwed.
I'm a junior.
I don't have that much time left.
And what if I switch my major and its a mistake.
What if I would make a better teacher than a designer?

No comments:
Post a Comment