Image Map

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Drink, Drank, Drunk


While everyone is recapping their Christmas for you, I’m gonna switch things up and talk about my birthday weekend. More specifically, my 21st birthday weekend. You know where this is going. 


Oh man,
I will admit it.
I made a fool out of myself.
I never knew why people called it "shitfaced",
but I do now.
We'll get to that in a bit though.

So first me and my sister went and got our make up done.
We went to the Bare Essentials store
and they did a great job!
Sadly, only two pictures from that night exists.
And they're not flattering.
Here is one of them:

It doesn't get more sophisticated than that


While we were waiting for the taxi to pick us up to go to the bar we thought it was best to do some Jager Bombs in Ken's car. We're a classy bunch.
When we got to Bourbon Street I immediately got a Vodka Cranberry.
I should have known I was drunk already when I saw people from high school and I actually screamed.
I barely even like people from high school.
But it was nice to see them.
Then some of my friends thought we should do some shots.
and more shots.
Then I had a Captain and Coke.
and another shot.
And then, the room started to spin.



I was in the bar for an hour and a half before I blacked out and started puking.
True story.
I know, I was the drinking vomiting queen that night.
It was horrible.
When I woke up Sunday morning there was puke everywhere.
In my hair, on my necklace, on my bra, on my coat, on my shoes, EVERYWHERE.

I don't remember much after that last shot but I was told I made quite the scene.
I couldn't even walk out of the bar.
Ken had to practically drag me.
I'm still not sure if I got kicked out of the bar or not.
But I guess it doesn't matter.
Even if we didn't get kicked out they were probably about to.

In my defense, that was a lot to drink in an hour and I'm a tiny person!
And I wasn't the only person that puked,
two of my friends did also.
Let me tell you, that made me feel wayy better.

It's kinda embarrassing but I had a good time.
And that's all that matters right?

This pretty much sums up my life
And of course my dad had to tell my whole family about what happened.
Not once was drinking or bars mentioned without my family teasing me.
But it's ok, one of my cousins woke up by the toilet Sunday morning.
And my other informed me that he thinks he is banned from Bourbon Street (the bar we were at).
So I guess, the family that drinks together, stays pukes together.

How was your weekend?
I bet you felt better than me haha

No comments:

Post a Comment