Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Branches Boutique: The Logo put into Action

Last week I showed you my design process for making the logo for my imaginary company. Today you'll see how I put that logo into use. I had to make a letterhead, an envelope, business car, and a post card. 

Incase you forgot here is my finished logo:

For those of you that forgot or didn't see last weeks post my company was a clothing company called Branches Boutiques. 

Here is my letterhead and envelope. I chose to stick with the original colors of my logo and adding a decorative touch to it. I wanted it to look new and contemporary. I also chose to keep the same design for both because they go together in a set. 

Stationary
envelope
My post card is my favorite part of the whole project. I wanted to do something fun and different. I used photoshop to make it look like I carved the information into wood. Now that I've had some time I think I could have chosen a different picture of trees. I would have chose a picture of a tree that was still standing, and have the information carved into the wood. Like how people carve their initials into trees. 


I decided to make my business card match my postcard because they would be displayed on a counter together. I made it look like the logo was carved into a tree to connect it to the post card. I chose to go with a lighter pink and brown to give it a more rustic look. 



So there is it! What do you think? Should I have made a similar design for all of the products or did I do a good job of splitting them up?

Blog-working Wednesday!

1 comment: