Monday, March 3, 2014

The End is Near

So this is it. I am now down to my final ten weeks as a college student. Sometimes it feels like I have been waiting for this forever. Other times I feel like I just moved into my freshmen dorm yesterday.

It's a very different feeling from graduating high school. During my senior year, all I could think about was getting away. Now that I'm graduating college I wish I had one more year. One more month. One more anything.

I have been waiting for my "real" life to start ever since high school. I've been waiting to move out, have a career and get married. That time is almost here and I am terrified. This is it, no going back now.

I never wanted to go to grad school right after undergrad but I am extremely jealous of my friends that are going. They get at least two more years of being a student. I am really gonna miss summer and winter breaks.

Oh man am I gonna miss having 3 months of nothing to do.

Speaking of Summer, I am so over this season. It was -6 when I woke up this morning. That shouldn't even be possible. It really shouldn't. How can i be motivated to do anything when it is that cold out?!? Answer: I can't. So I've been taking a lot of naps lately. It really is the only way to cope with this weather.

1 comment: