Has anyone ever noticed that facebook and things on the internet are only interesting when you have a lot of things to do? When ever I'm bored the internet is the most boring thing is the world. But I have a 4-6 page paper about Charlemagne to write, a 6-8 page paper on a famous print maker to write, a picture of Joakim Noah to make out of newspaper, two blocks to carve for print making, and I have to make a bunch of prints for print making.
I managed to keep myself busy until about 3 o'clock today. I woke up, showered, got ready, then went to the outlet mall with Ken. I bought two cute skirts (a black one and a zebra print one) for only $13 at Rue 21! I really wanted a maxi dress with this cute brown belt too but I guess I can't have everything I want. Darn. Life would be a lot better if I could. Then we got Chipotle (yumm) and walked around downtown Naperville a bit. When we came back we saw that Ken's friend's baseball team was playing my university (my room has a pretty good view of the baseball field). We watched an inning of the game and then he had to go home.
Instead of going upstairs and working on my paper, wanna know what I did instead? Sit on facebook. Yeah I'm not even sure what I was doing. And now I am watching Ghost Whisperer with my roommates. But up until about 20 minutes ago I was carving one of my blocks. But I really really really need to start writing my Charlemagne. Its all planned out, I just need to...you know, actually write it.
No comments:
Post a Comment