Maybe if I had a cute baby then I would have something to blog about. Alright here that Ken? We need to have cute babies, for blogging purposes. I'm kidding of course. Slightly. Sometimes I have to remind myself that although Ken is going to be 24 (prime baby making time, in my opinion) I'm only gonna be 21. That is not good baby making time. I blame my sister for my baby fever.
![]() |
| They like to play with photo booth on my mac |
How could I not want a kid when I have those two as a niece and nephew?
Ok so maybe I want a baby a little. But trust me, I won't be having one soon. I understand that although there a some people my age having babies, I am not one of them. I want to finish college, I am too close to give that up now. I want to be married and be ready when it's that time.
Someone I knew when I was younger now has 3 kids! and a stepson! It's crazy, I couldn't imagine being in that situation. The more I think about it, the more I know I am so not ready.
For now I'll just be the best Auntie I can. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment