Thursday, August 30, 2012
Whew!
I am officially done with the first week of my junior year in college. I really can't believe it. It feels like I was in high school just yesterday. I'm excited though. Sometimes I feel stuck. There are people I know getting married, having babies, and working real jobs. And I feel like that should be me too. I feel like my life is kinda paused right now. Well I only have two more years of this. Then I can worry about getting a job and such.
Back to the first week being over...
I'm pretty excited about my classes this semester. Although I do feel like Lettering and Layout will be a huge pain in the ass. I am super excited for my Computer Animation class. I have never used Adobe Flash before and I'm excited to learn how to use it. I am also taking general ethics, humanities 240 converging hemispheres, and ancient and medieval art history. I am not too worried about those classes but I do think they will be pretty boring.
I also think I decided what I am going to do about the whole graphic design/teaching thing. I'm going to continue and get my degree in Graphic Art and Design. It's too late to change now and I'm worried that it would be a mistake. I am going to get a job (if I can) to do something with Graphic design.
The rest all depends on how I feel at my job. If I still really want to teach I am going to go back and get my masters in education.
I really like this decision. It gives me more of an option. Instead of just choosing now and living with the consequences, I can try out the design field a bit. I think that the decision will be much easier for me to make then.
So now, some Always, Sometimes, Never
Thursdays
Always: am excited that this is the start of my weekend.
Sometimes: complain, because ken works until 8 on Thursdays
Never: want to wake up early. Damn 8am class
4 Weddings
Always: wish it was me getting married
Sometimes: think I will have a wedding like that
Never: think any of those weddings will be better than mine.
My Sarcasm
Always: think I'm hilarious
Sometimes: people don't understand
Never: regret being that way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment