Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friendships Shmendhships



When ever you ask a blogger what the best par of blogging is they usually say the friendships that they made through blogging. But I don't feel this way. Everyone has these connections with each other and I kinda just feel like an outsider.

I always have so many questions about my blog and stuff and I never know who to ask. Ken only knows so much and I feel like some friends really don't take my blog seriously. Even the few that do, don't really have any answers to my questions.

I love blogging and I love how it makes me feel. I feel empowered by this blog. I can say what I want to say when I want to say it. But when I look at other blogs and see their friendships I feel like the weird girl that no one wants to sit next to in lunch, lol.

I just feel like I don't know how to make friends on the internet. Everything just feels so forced. I don't know how to have a normal conversation on twitter I'm sorry! Maybe I just haven't tried hard enough.

I feel like a freak so I'm gonna go eat some chocolate watch some gossip girl. Serena and Blair's dysfunctional friendship always makes me feel better about my own friendships in my life. And well, Chuck Bass is just to damn sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment