Growing up my mom always decorated for holidays.
Not just Christmas but Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter and the Fourth of July.
Our room is looking a little bare so I decided it was time for some decorations just like old times.
And then I did what any 20 year old women/ blogger would do.
I went to pinterest.
Here is what I found:
This banner would look so cute in our living room!
I can't tell you how much I love these. I WILL make these and hang them in my room
This is a creative way to hang lights! And you could even get other holiday themed cups for other times of the year
This would be super funny to put in the window!
 |
| I don't know where this came from! sorry!! |
Now for the door. I have a few ideas for that:
 |
| no link for this one either :( let me know if it's your's! |
I can't decide what to do for my door. If I should decorate the whole door or just make a cool wreath. I know for sure that I do not want to spend a lot of money or time because I'll just be upset if it gets ruined. They just both look super cute!
And of course I want to go to the dollar store and buy some decorations.
Wait!
I almost forgot my favorite one!
This is so creepy, I love it! and it will especially look cool in our two big windows that face the campus. And it's only wax paper and red paint!
So what about you?
Are you doing any decorations for fall/halloween?
Loving these halloween decorations! such a fun time of year!
ReplyDeletemichaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com