I just realized I haven't done anything like that. At all. On here.
So I'm going to try something new.
Wednesdays are going to be all about design. Some times I'm going to post some of my design work but I am also going to post some tutorials for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Flash (maybe).
This week I'm going to show you one of my projects. Every year the Love Your Body Campaign holds a contest. Their goal is to spread the word about the hazards of the media's portrayal of women. They want to teach women that it is what's on the inside that is important. Not the outside. People can enter their posters in a contest. This is my poster.
I used photoshop to make this poster. Yes, those are my feet. I was kinda upset that my professor made me remove my tattoo. But other than that I love this project. I wanted to show that weight does not make beauty. So I showed someone stepping on a scale and instead of showing their weight, it just says the world beautiful.
This was one of my earlier projects, so I see a lot of faults in it. But I still love the idea. I plan on retouching this project (among others) but I wanted to show this project because it means a lot to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment