The new Taylor Swift cd came out yesterday.
No I didn't buy it.
My roommate did,
then let me upload onto my computer.
I have to say this:
Taylor, you know I love your right?
But you need to stop taking fashion advice from your ex, John Mayer.
I love him too, but that hat you're wearing is fugly.
Other than that you look fabulous.
Moving on to the important stuff.
I'm a little sad that she is moving away from her country roots.
I'll admit there are more songs that have a country feel on this CD than Speak Now.
Overall I would say the songs are more pop.
They're not bad songs either.
And hey, if that's the route she wants to take,
go for it Taytay.
I am iin love with the song 22.
I makes me want dance and go to a party.
The song Stay Stay Stay makes me laugh.
It sounds like an argument between Ken and me.
So what did you think? Did you like the CD?

No comments:
Post a Comment