This is my take on it:
So again, I went with a loose interpretation for my outfit. I decided to stick with a long sleeve shirt but I added some color to my outfit. You can't see my shoes but I wore black flats. This is defiantly an outfit I would wear again, I can't wait to wear it when I go out.
I promise next week my pictures won't be so crappy! I'll finally be reunited with my roommates. They'll be able to take pictures for me =)

I've been looking for a good pair of paterned tights that aren't too busy...I think your pair is perfect!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think going with a more simplistic skirt, like you did, is better than going with something as "bold" as the inspiration picture. The simplistic skirt makes the tights stand out even more.
Thanks for linking up with us again! xo
Those tights are SO cute!! I LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteLove the tights, and love the inspiration! Makes me want to do a copy cat post like this one of these days :)
ReplyDeleteLove your tights!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog!
Now following!
Look forward to keeping up :)
xo
Christina
livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com
I have patterned tights too and I have no idea what to put them with--good post lady! Thanks for linking up with us and I hope to see you back this week. :)
ReplyDelete