We have to come back Monday because summer camp starts Tuesday!! Is it weird that I'm kind of excited? But summer camp means more hours and more fun! We plan themes for each week and have activities for each theme. Week ones theme is Dr. Seuss. Its so adorable.
We're going to watch Horton Hears a who and The Lorax!
Then we're going to play with the waterslides (yea, we have water slides at the park district. Blow up ones lol).
On Thursday (the day I planned) we are going to read The Cat in the Hat. Make this adorable project with the childrens hand prints, and play Cat, Cat, Fish! (The cat in the hat version of duck, duck, goose).
![]() |
| this is so cute I almost cant take it |
And I might make the kids these to eat! They look like little green eggs! Its so cute! And then I might bring Green Eggs and Ham on friday to read to them. I just hope the little girl that is allergic to eggs and peanuts can eat them! I better ask her mom on Tuesday!





Omg I love love love Dr. Seuss! I was just reading one of his books with my 5-year old niece last weekend. It was a tongue twister! I mostly love that last pretzel snack- I make those every Christmas in red/green theme, but they definitely look like green eggs- too cute!
ReplyDelete