Image Map

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last Things Thursday



last thing I watched...


Ghost Whisperer. I love this show! Sadly I'm watching a sad episode, the one where Jim (in Sam's body) tells Melinda she needs to see a doctor. So sad. 


last thing I ate...

A Five Guys cheese burger and their cajun fries. They are so amazing. I can seriously eat this all the time. They are soo delicious. 

last text I sent...

"haha good" Ken and I have really interesting conversations 

last thing I really wanted to buy...

these are so freaking cute. OMG they're from shoedazzle.com and they're only $39.95. But I'm trying to save my money =(



3 comments:

  1. I just had some Five Guys Burgers and Fries this past week, and it was amazing. I could also eat it just about everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up girl!! PS have I told you your header is one of my favorites? I just stare at it :) Is that weird? Ha!

    ReplyDelete