So I'm linking up with Erin and Ashley for The Girl Behind the Blog series again! This months topic is 3 things that you can't get through the day without. So watch,enjoy, go make your own blog!
Can we talk to youtube about how they pick their thumbnails? Seriously, I think they pick the absolutely worse parts possible.
haha. We both did mascara as our first item! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteChapstick is a good one! I didn't even think about that!!
I'd be lost without my chapstick, I don't know why but I always have to put some on right before bed. Weird I know but we all have those things right?!
ReplyDeleteAlso wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award stop by my blog for the details http://www.oursweetlifeblog.com/
Hey Brie! Loved your top three....especially the mascara! I totally forgot to include that in mine, but it's a critical part of my day! And I hear ya about the thumbnail....I've decided there's a youtube committee that picks the most awful still frame! :)
ReplyDelete-Kristen
The Mrs. and The Momma
You are so cute! I love your accent =) I would totally be with you on the mascara, I can skip the rest of the makeup but add mascara and feel it looks fine =)
ReplyDeleteHaha you did totally show the phone and made it look cool in the process ;) LOL. Awesome!
Much Love,
L
allglorious-within.blogspot.com
I am a bit of a chapstick junkie too!!! And I could not live without my iPhone!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a big mascara wearer--lipstick would be my cosmetic of choice! Chapstick is really great though, especially during this season, the dry weather isn't great for my lips. Great vlog! Aren't these fun?
ReplyDeleteso glad you linked up! Chapstick is a must for me as well!
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable! Chapstick for me too.. but only at night. Glad you joined us again!
ReplyDeleteyou're so cute! I always have chapstick in my purse, definitely a must!
ReplyDeletenew follower from the girl behind the blog series. i'm always being yelled at by my boyfriend for the fact that my phone is attached to me 24/7. I feel lost without it!
ReplyDeleteKristen
thank you so much for linking up with us--love that we are both maybelline mascara girls :) you are a natural at vlogging!
ReplyDelete