You know what I have about link ups? The rules. Especially the one that says you have to follow all 4 hosts and all 5 co-hosts. I understand why it is great for the co hosts and the hosts, but I honestly don't want to follow all 9 blogs.
There I said it.
Now its out there.
I know I'm not the only one that thinks this is ridiculous.
Now onto other things:
Other thing number 1:
I am going to be apart of a giveaway soon and I'm trying to decide what to give away. I am going to give away a gift card to either Sephora or Ulta. I want to go with a gift card because I want to have something people want to win. I'm afraid if I go buy a piece of jewelry or some nail polish people might not have the same tastes as I do.
So what do you think? Should I play it safe and get a giftcard to a place or should I get something from a store? If you think I should go out and buy something what should it be? And how much is considered enough for a gift card? $10? $15? $20?

Other thing number 2:
Recording vlogs always makes me feel super awkward. Every. Single. Time. How can something that is so much fun make me feel so weird? lol. The vlog was for Girl Behind the Blog so make sure you stop by tomorrow to watch it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment